Thursday, June 25, 2009

A New Kinky Little Experiment I Started: BDSMBloggers Twibe

I came across this fascinating new concept on Twitter the other day.

The Twibes phenomenon.

So what´s a twibe?

It´s a collective of people from Twitter who gather ´round to tweet together.

I thought this Twibes idea was worth exploring and when I looked around, I didn´t see a Twibe for BDSM Bloggers....so I started one:

http://www.twibes.com/group/BDSMBloggers

I liked the thought of BDSM Bloggers all gathering ´round a virtual fire sharing their kinky stories...and heeding the call & pull of kinky jungle drums.

There is so much potential there for different dimensions of activity and collaboration. Who knows where this may lead?

It´s also great to see a list of BDSM Bloggers....of BDSM Bloggers who use Twitter.

Check out our new kinky new twibe and join us for a yarn or two around the kinky fires.

Kinky kisses,
Angel :)


Submit to FetSpank.com

FetSpank
is a place where Kinksters become Spanksters. This is where you come to discover, share and vote on the most popular fetish-focused Web content. Click the
FetSpankit! button to spank-vote this post!

No comments: