Saturday, August 23, 2008

KinkySexLink.com: The Enigmatic Angel's New Home Away From Home

A ***NEW*** BDSM Haven for BDSM Bloggers

Recently, my good friend Lady Evyl decided to start up a new and exciting project: KinkySexLink.com.

KinkySexLink.com is a new site featuring an exciting and eclectic group of kinky, fetish and bdsm bloggers.

Well, when my good friend invited me to join this exciting new concept -
how could I say no?

It's just TOO tempting! :)

There are so many sites for sex bloggers out there but where can you find a site that welcomes an amalgamation of the kinkiest and most diverse bloggers out there?

So, I will be hanging out at
KinkySexLink.com from time to time.

You'll see me cross-posting some posts from this blog, but I will also be writing content only to be found on
KinkySexLink.com, my new virtual home away from home. :)

Check out my first post there:
Kinky Sex Link: A Kinky Haven For Kinky Bloggers


Come and check it out....the water's warm, kinky folks!

Angel :)

Submit to FetSpank.com
FetSpank is a place where Kinksters become Spanksters. This is where you come to discover, share and vote on the most popular fetish-focused Web content. Click the FetSpankit! button to spank-vote this post!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

angel, i keep clicking on the link, for Kinkysexlink.com and it keeps taking me to a commercial sex toy page. i"m sure that this is not the page you are talking about in your blog.

just thought you should know.
finbar.

Angel said...

@finbar:

Hi there my friend.

Well actually Lady Evyl is doing some work on the site - so the site is down temporarily. It should be back up in a day or two.

Stay tuned!

Angel :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Angel and finbar,

As contributors know I had to change the pointed servers which means the site will be down for 2 days. And since my main hosting account is that toy company that is where the link is redirecting.

No worries we will be back better then ever in 2 days. it was a tough decision but we decided better now then later.

Lady Evyl

Angel said...

The link is working now!

Thanks Lady Evyl. :)