Thursday, April 10, 2008

FetLife: Kinky Playground For Adults

Recently I was introduced to a delightfully kinky social networking site called FetLife.com, by Lady Evyl, a very good friend of mine.

She had just told me about this wonderfully kinky and open site that looked like f*cebook, but geared to the fetish and bdsm crowd, when we ran into the founder and creator of the site himself, JohnBaku, at the recent Fetish Fool's Ball, where John and Lady Evyl recognized each other from the FetLife site and chatted for a moment.

Well, I became curious about the site myself and just had to check it out...and wow!

I've been having so much fun on the site making friends and contacts and getting to know lots of people from the bdsm community, especially those in Ontario. Many Fetish/BDSM Organizers are actually on FetLife.com and it's cool to get to know them on a personal basis. I even became friends with luna, the creator of the awesome The Iron Gate site, a huge BDSM resource site in so many ways, where I had one of my poems, tripping the wires of desire, published recently.

What's so great about FetLife is that you can upload graphic images AND graphic writing, which is a big no-no in the land of f*cebook.

People are so friendly there as well, and you don't feel like you're being cruised. Everyone on FetLife is a kinky pervert just like you, so it's a totally hassle-free environment.

I love what JohnBaku says on the FetLife.com home page:

"We are 100% Pervert Certified. Everyone who works on FetLife has been rigorously tested and found to be big pervs… and we think that is a good thing."

John himself is great. I've exchanged several messages with him & I've never seen a founder/creator of a site who takes the time to listen to suggestions personally like he does...and he even implements suggestions lightening fast!

FetLife is also the home of a very special project I've started:

BDSM Poets & Writers From Around The World

Kinky writers from all around the world have been posting some terribly tasty kinky, sensual, hot, wicked, evil poems and short stories that are a delight to read in our FetLife writer's group. And even better...fellow writers have been posting comments and feed-back as well, which has nourished a wonderful discussion with the group. Check it out!

Just had to share this exciting site with you all!

Kinky kisses from me,
Angel :)

Submit to FetSpank.com
FetSpank is a place where Kinksters become Spanksters. This is where you come to discover, share and vote on the most popular fetish-focused Web content. Click the FetSpankit! button to spank-vote this post!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for mentioning my sites. :) I'm so honored that you think so highly of me.

Angel said...

My pleasure luna!

I love The Iron Gate site...and am happy to become friends with you. :)

JohnBaku said...

Thank you so much for reviewing FetLife. It means a lot to me! You rock! :-)

Angel said...

My pleasure, John!

You & FetLife rock as well. :)